is it real

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: is it real
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 17:19:20 -0700
Hey Keith, it's really come in out of the garage and take a rest. Drooling on
it just takes the polish off. I know there are a lot of ideas going through
your pee size brain right now. (You do have ideas don't you). That was a hard
trip without a co-driver, I do things like that as well and the time zones
really screw you up,well in your case it's a natural thing being screwed up.
Oh well, it's sure quiet this week, even Mayf is trying to figure out which
end the paint comes out of on his gun, Costello wants to redesign the course
markers and the black line. Guess everyone is trying to get ready to race this
weekend. I am packing now but will stay in the motel this time, Carol says she
don't want the trailer all dirty before we leave on vacation.
Have fun with the toy and go pick up the engine.
Glen