Re: Improper Harbor Freight Link

To: Chris Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>, saltfevr@xmission.com,
Subject: Re: Improper Harbor Freight Link
From: Twin Jugs Cycle <twinjugsharley@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 21:00:26 -0800 (PST)
Chris and Tom.. we bought this same one last year and
have liked it, something to think about is it's height
though. It's fairly tall and is peaked. At maxton it's
ok strapped down(we use pvc pipe in buckets that I
filled with cement and strap them) but not sure how
heavy the wind gets on the salt as I've never been
there but am sure it will need every leg staked very
well. Maybe it would be fine(?), I'm sure others have
played the chase the pit game as most of us and can
advise, I'd be interested for us when we come out.
Just thought you should have that heads up, and know
it is a very good piece for $120, legs are even
powdercoated. Here's a link to a couple pics(that's a
16' trailer with a wedge behind it for reference).
Todd Dross