RE: data recorder

To: "'ddahlgren@snet.net'" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: RE: data recorder
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:40:41 -0600
Dave;

I sure don't endorse these circuits but that site is one place to begin some
research on the subject of O2 sensors. DIY projects are always fraught with
uncertainty. The "designer" may know less about what he's doing than anyone.

This is particularly prevalent in "high-end" audio stuff-- there's a ton of
stuff out there that's just awful!

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ