RE: Automobile magazine on Bonneville

To: "'W S Potter'" <wester6935@attbi.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Automobile magazine on Bonneville
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:58:24 -0600
Speaking of the salt, I saw a bit of Bruce Brown's old motorcycle movie "On
Any Sunday" this weekend and I had forgotten that there was a short bit on
LSR. It showed a M/C streamliner starting off the line and at speed. Anyone
else see it?

If anyone has never seen "On Any Sunday", get a copy or rent one. It's a
sort of "cult classic" movie like "Two-Lane Blacktop".

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ