Re: Wet VS Dry Sump

To: ardunbill@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Wet VS Dry Sump
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:37:22 -0500
It revs about as fast as my lawn mower looks a lot like it times 8.. So exactly
what does this have to do with a modern racing engine.. It is whole different
world out there.. I suspect most high school kids have more under the hood that
any of these did on their best day..In their 2 liter Nissan's. Old tech can be
interesting but this is 2003..... If it was all that great tell me why we are
not flying in a DC-3. Though from what I have seen the cabin service was
better..
Dave

ardunbill@webtv.net wrote:

> Looking at the 'old technology', I have to think Henry Ford put a
> super-good oiling system into the good old Flathead V8, all 20 million
> of them.

major snip