Re: streamliner

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: streamliner
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:07:35 -0800 (PST)
Lemme see now, if we wanted to put together a team to buy this thing, what? Six
thousand members on the team would have to put up a hundert bucks apiece,
right?  Bill, if you can come up with five thousand nine hundert and ninety
eight more team members, count me in.    tsk tsk tsk
Dick J in East Texas
 Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net> wrote:The White lightning electric
streamliner is for sale on e-bay for a mere
$600.000.00 Pull them batteries out
and drop in a couple of small blocks and go racing. This is an Arrivett Bros
design and build car. Wmts you
should have this in your barn in case the lakester becomes to tight .
Glen