Re: home made wind tunnel

To: "Glenn Ridlen" <gridlen@yahoo.com>, "Dave Dahlgren"
Subject: Re: home made wind tunnel
From: "dad land" <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:10:01 -0500
thank you gflenn...reading my mind.after the cage for the prop is built for
safety .....i'm going for a airboat prop for the reasons you discussed! i
may/will have to make very good diffusers??? stabilizers at each end to
stabilize the air! to help controll the pulses of the prop blades. thank you
too for you positive input...i see alot of work on the tunnel air before a
bike goes in.........but i beleive it will help me and other bike lsr
racers..........and it won't cost 15 k a day! i'm working on it now but it may
be the end of this season or winter time before actual usage on a vehicle
happens.......thanks again  dad.
Lone Eagle Motor Co.
1610 A Sigman rd.
Conyers GA. 30012