RE: Re: Aerodynamics Vs. time slips

To: Russel Mack <rtmack@concentric.net>, wmtsmith@landracing.com,
Subject: RE: Re: Aerodynamics Vs. time slips
From: Glenn Ridlen <gridlen@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 12:40:44 -0800 (PST)
Russ
In that same vain.....when we choose a catagory and class with an open record
we felt very much that the onus was on us to set a "respectable record". We
didn't want anyone to think we were "cherry picking".......I think we did that
and we don't owe apoliges to anyone. But if you think of it that way the
pressure is even greater.

                     Glenn
 Russel Mack <rtmack@concentric.net> wrote:Sparky, list:
everyone will have to pardon my prejudice, BUT...

to me there is an important difference between choosing an "oddball" racing
class (with an open record because nobody else cares)