Pierson Coupe

To: saltracer@awwwsome.com
Subject: Pierson Coupe
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 10:16:05 -0800 (PST)
I was trapsing around the internet last night and came across some stuff that
leads me to believe that you didn't know you had the Pierson coupe when you
first got it and started racing it.  Is that true?  I think everybody on the
list would like to read a little about how you acquired it, what you did to it
to start racing it, what different powerplant and transmission configurations
you used in it, how long you raced it, and how you found out it was the
original Pierson coupe.  You know, just some general background stuff.
Geeez, if it's true that you didn't know what it was and somehow discovered it
when  you already owned it, that would be like the automotive equvalent of
finding out that you had the Mona Liza under a painting that you bought at a
yard sale.
Dick J In East Texas