Re: Arfon's Aerodynamics

To: twinjugsharley@yahoo.com, rtmack@concentric.net, jlance2@msn.com,
Subject: Re: Arfon's Aerodynamics
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:50:17 EST
In a message dated 1/16/2003 1:19:57 PM Pacific Standard Time,
twinjugsharley@yahoo.com writes:

<< Thanks Russ, exactly. I agree there is some scientific
 value to some of these ideas before they make it thru
 the traps... it's just hard for me to see what that
 value is until(like you say) it's turned into a time
 slip.
 Todd Dross >>
The reason I don't offer my direct theory and rational is because I wouldn't
want anyone to accept my ideas as the right way. What is the best design ? 1
Record setting capability's 2. Best C.D. 3. Safest design 4. What fits your
budget 5 What is within your capabilities 5. A design that will run every
time on every track condition.6.A size that will fit more than one engine. 7.
A size that will fit more than one person 8. ect. The more of these you over
look the more specialized it will become! Which for me is OK but, I wouldn't
recommend it for anyone else! Jack