Re: wind tunnels

To: dwarner@electrorent.com (Dan), land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wind tunnels
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 11:57:24 -0500 (EST)
Dan, right on, we don't want any dern snow either.  A couple days ago it
got up to 70 here in the Dismal Swamp, Tidewater Virginia, which it will
do in mid-winter sometimes, even though it stays in the 40s and 50s most
of the time. Whenever it warms up enough, I jump right on my Ninja and
grab a ride.  None of that snowmobile suit stuff for me, I went through
that phase, but I no longer enjoy pain.  Bill