Re: Jonathon Ammo out there?

To: Jon Wennerberg <jonw@up.net>
Subject: Re: Jonathon Ammo out there?
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 09:27:22 -0700
Yeah his "unit"  got called up....
it took awhile but his wife found it..
he aint goin nowhere....he is "whipped"..
(no military at this point)
as in "got the slippers on"...
as in "yes maam, right away maam"...

plus he gotta real job,  working on all kinds
of sophisticated stuff...he has gotta use his noggin now
so it hurts alot...

and he is quiting smoking...

trying to learn about turbo's and aspect ratios,
boost and the like for his own 600cc project
(of which Don V.was integrally involved in)

he's a mess...

plus on a more serious note,  he is like
me, simply dumbfounded,  feeling
the deep loss of Vesco, Nolan,  and Fueling

Joe