Living Room Car

To: LSR List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Living Room Car
From: Malcolm Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 04:49:59 -0500
Russ & List
As I only got as far as keeping a four cylinder race motor (Lotus Ford) in
the living room, the pic on landracing.com was excellent.  Here in the UK
we had a motorcycle streamliner owner who kept his bike in the lounge and
kitchen - but the house lacked decoration and carpetting.
My question is about the tires on the machine.  It looks to have been front
engined so what weight and speed are those narrow tires rated for?  What
size of wheel (diameter) are they on?  Just got me thinking about a front
end set up for a UK contender.
Malcolm Pittwood, Derby, England.