Re: Trucks

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rap.midco.net>, "Dave Dahlgren"
Subject: Re: Trucks
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 17:33:26 -0600
Okay Ladies.... the Joke is over... or do y'all just wanna watch me Walk home?
Come on how can I even think of driving the Push Truck with Nitrous?   I don't
have an SFI 20 Suit... and after the last drivers suit purchase I just can't
stand the thought of the grief associated with the new one.... ( assides....
I've seen Dave's Go or blow approach in action ) ( No Glen.... don't go there
)

Keith... ( what color would your next suit be if you were ME.... LOL )