Re: Studebaker/FrankenStude

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>, <lsr350@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Studebaker/FrankenStude
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 19:57:41 -0500
I've always admired the forward thinking/looks of the Stude. However the
"FrankenStude" is the killer of all. I have a large poster of it up in my
shop. For thous of you who haven't seen it try
http://www.geocities.com/byronlist/kustoms/frank/frank.htm
Don't know where it is now but in 1988 it was quite a ride.
Grib