Re: Hydraulic floor jacks

To: saltfever@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Hydraulic floor jacks
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 02:40:56 +0000
God bless ya for wantin' to "Buy American"  Tom...

there's not many left that even pay attention any more.

Werner or Lincoln make good jacks.  Ought to have websites I'd imagine.

       Signin' off, -it's Dirt Track Doug,
                       ....in exile, in So-New YaWK

BTW, where ya located, and whatcha buildin' or runnin' ?

deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                                                -Benjamin Franklin

"The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time "

                                                   -Thomas Jefferson