RE: IROC

To: "'Dan'" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: RE: IROC
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 14:55:02 -0600
Dan;

Yes, we were chasing Donohue's 917-30 all during the '72 & '73 Can-Am
season. Sure wish I had thought to take some pictures back then but we were
working so hard during practice and during the races that none of us had
time for a camera. As a result, I don't have even one picture of our M8C
McLaren or crew. Sure wish I could find a photo of #64.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ