Re: ??????

To: <Want1937hd@aol.com>, <speedtimer@charter.net>, <wester6935@attbi.com>,
Subject: Re: ??????
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 17:58:25 -0800
Prolly not everyone knows about Front Sight. As the crow flies (and there are
lots of them here) it is only about  8 or nine miles from me.  it is a
facility where you can go and learn how to kill all your enemies with multi
bursts from your full automatic machine gun. This place is spooky, like CIA
spooky. I swear it is a government facility for training agents. Or maybe not.
As to GPS, yeah.
mayf