FreeCell

To: "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: FreeCell
From: "Dana" <dana@goulston.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 11:23:52 -0800
Guilty party here (I thought I posted to the list ...) and gainfully
unemployed. So no money for parts, but lots of time to surf.

I'm starting up a web-design biz targeting entry-level web-presence
wannabees. I'll post my new site when done. One-page display sites ... only
$275!!

The spousal unit is blasting me for spending her hard-earned dinero on
racing parts, while not bringing in anything ... and to think I went to
school for something (can't remember what ... I do recall playing lots of
FreeCell though).

By the way, Bubbles II is pretty fun.

> However, a list member, nameless to protect the innocent, sent me
information on how to beat
> this game. Seems there is an entire culture founded around Free Cell. They
> have their own lingo, keep records of how to move, tutorials, etc.

Dana