RE: firebird gone

To: "'W S Potter'" <wester6935@attbi.com>, <d.pulju@att.net>,
Subject: RE: firebird gone
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 10:45:28 -0500
Wes:

We're just short of 20" of snow this year.  This morning the roads hadn't
been salted yet as I drove to town -- glare ice, as slick as a good Zamboni
can make it, for 19 miles.  I passed one in the ditch, and each time the
school bus stopped it'd lock up the rear wheels for about 6' before halting.

Then I got to where they had salted -- wet but salty, but at least with some
traction.

I used to sell cars, and rustproofing was a pretty easy add-on up here.

Jon