RE: Maxton #1

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Maxton #1
From: Debbie aka Murf <lsr@dahmurf.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 08:55:41 -0500
message problems --- try try again! I can't remove the "yahoo" trailers
so I'll try to send my message from another address. I'm also going
to send multiples in case my original response was too long!!

> Keith Turk says:
> For Sunday we wanted to give her an
> opportunity to correct a couple of things she didn't
> like with each of the
> passes and she ran a 166mph pass out of the box....
> Perfect deal really...
> me doing the car and computor work and her doing the
> driving and fixing her
> Nails....

Kick ass! Great work Tonya! BTW Keith, I wanted to
tell you & Tonya that I was quite impressed with Tonya
in the staging area. She was right there setting up
your next driver & pushing the car up to the start
line. A real team player not just a driver! Good for
her & good for you! ;)

Debbie aka Murf - Twin Jugs Racing
http://twinjugs.com/racing