Campbell Bluebird LSR in the South Bronx, N.Y.

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Campbell Bluebird LSR in the South Bronx, N.Y.
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:06:57 EST
Thanks to the computer I just located a lost friend Joe Gurtler, and his pre
WWI  aeroplane parts collection. His dad,Joe Sr. was a noted race car, and
show car builder in the South Bronx, N.Y. I remembered Joe Sr. telling me
about working on the Campbell LSR car in his shop years ago. Can some one
tell me when these shots may have been taken? Click onto
http://www.fwb.gulf.net/~barnstormer/jgblbrd.jpg