Re: Lost messages?

To: "DahMurf" <dahmurf_xl@yahoo.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lost messages?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:30:46 -0600
There are two things that will limit a message from being sent.... first
being not deleting that silly ass trailer at the end of the message.

The second seems to be total length of the message...

These are to the best of my knowledge...

Keith ( only with limited mental facility I have limited knowledge... but
it's mine and it keeps Me cozy )