RE: Sammy Miller

To: "'Paul Bland'" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>,
Subject: RE: Sammy Miller
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 14:40:36 -0700
Sorry to hear that, truly a legend in his own time.  All that risk taking on
the track and he gets taken out in an oil well fire?  Bummer.

Dale

                Subject:        Sammy Miller

                List, one of my great heroes Sammy Miller died yesterday,
apparently in an oil
                well explosion in Texas. If ever there was a "crazy gang"
Sammy was the
                leader, I saw Sammy run a 3 second quarter mile at Santa Pod
Raceway,
                absolutely unbelievable!!!!
                It's not been a good week.
                Paul, in the UK. God speed Sammy.

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..