Re: Bike Guys, Look! _ Fw: Ultimate V8 For Alpine Conversion

To: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Bike Guys, Look! _ Fw: Ultimate V8 For Alpine Conversion
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 14:03:44 -0700
well I am still working on the replacement for displacement..............
lets just say I havent achieved a comfortable level of
reliability...........

the best part about these engines , you guys are talking about is
that I could get 3 engines out of one,  as we see no need to go
beyond 990cc

i have seen how superior 2+ liters, wide tires, and parachutes
work on a bike,  I will pass for now,  cuz it required ALOT of
"rear" steering and traction control........

at least that fine fellow was "doing what others won't"

he did seem to be having fun though,  not as much fun
as he will have when he deploys the chute at a projected
250mph on that sit on bike,  can you say "kodak moment"?

he had more fun than me, and made many more runs than me
so it is clear to me who the idiot is, dont get me wrong

Joe :)