Part needed

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Part needed
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 00:23:30 -0500
List,
Someone mentioned that there might be someone out there in LSR land that
might be able to help me out. About 4 months ago I finished my 39 Chevy
4 door street rod for Linda (wife). It turned out beautiful. The last
two things I did was to put a $5K paint job on and a new interior. One
month after I got it done an (ex) employee opened the overhead garage
door at the shop, and backed the Chevy directly out into the Dually
sitting outside.  The back end is toast, the body work can be redone but
I need another trunk lid. Again it's a 39 Chevy 4 door sedan trunk lid
needed. Any help will be appreciated; I'm even inclined to offer a
Muscle Parts Reward.
Thanks,
Grib

"Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of
your life"