Thanks for a Great Event

To: "Land-Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks for a Great Event
From: "Jim Webb" <jwebb@mastnet.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 07:11:01 -0500
List,

Just wanted to take a break from complaining about tires to thank everyone
that worked so hard to put together the World Finals. It has taken me about
a week to recover and get caught up on reading the posts to the list.

While we had a great time and bumped our A/PP record, we were all bummed out
by the Nolan White incident. All the way home, riding with the guys that
make our effort possible,  all I could think about was Nolan's family and
crew.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks to all the officials and volunteers that
made the event happen. As usual - it was top-notch! I don't know if Rick
Gault (Mr. ERC)is on the list, but I wanted to thank him also. He helped us
a lot with plug readings and parts - and the fact that he was out so darn
early every morning was really first-rate.

Everyone associated with bringing off the World Finals deserves to feel
proud about their efforts.
Thanks again to all!

Sincerely,
Jim Webb

ps. My dear wife worked hard to get our Speedweek pics up on the website and
to post our antics at World Finals. Feel free to drop by our site at
http://63.66.255.100/race%20truck/ while there are lots of truck pics, there
are liable to pics of your vehicle also. Feel free to send me any
corrections!