Re: GASOILA ...Again ????

To: popms@thegrid.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GASOILA ...Again ????
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 02:46:03 +0000
TRHANKS DOUG....   ONLY I'M CONFUSED; NONE OF THE ONES YOU MENTION ARE
LISTED IN THE (UP TO DATE) LITERATURE I HAVE...

I WONDER WHATS GOING ON HERE ?

             DOUG ANDERSON IN NEW YAWK

                       -----------------------------------

From: Doug Odom <popms@thegrid.net>
To: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>,   Land Speed List
<land-speed@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 15:26:30 -0700

     Doug, I use the SS02, BT04 will try the PB02 next time I order. The BT
goes
bad in the can and they don't sell it in tubes. I have to get it 1 can at a
time
when I need it. Years ago you could get it in a tube and it was always in
the
race box.
  Doug Odom in big ditch

                           ------------------------

Doug Anderson wrote:

 > So then, after reading all the posts about Gasoila, a while ago,
 > I (as THE Mechanical Engineering Technician for mcompny,)
investigated
 > ( in my Offishel capacity of course) the product.  I now have their
 > brochures in hand.
 >
 > Well now, it seems there is many different types of Gasoila for sealing
 > various media:  Theres Easy Seal,  Soft set, PLS-2,  FasSeal, Gasoila
 > High-Fill, Gasoila 100,  and  Gasoila Soft-Setting all appear to overlap
in
 > their capabilities with perhaps Gasoila 100 leading the way.
 >
 > So... we need to ask those in the know specifically which one they use
for
 > their racers, and how they have used it with success; fuel lines , tanks
and
 > etc, etc.  Id like to take them up on their offer of a free sample
But I