Jack, entry fee money and help the opposite sex

To: Jim Belford <jimbelford@msn.com>, Nt788@aol.com
Subject: Jack, entry fee money and help the opposite sex
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 14:43:11 -0600
Jack I finally found a way to generate some
entry fee money and show compassion by helping
the "ladies of the salt"

http://www.restrooms.org/standing.html

Would you join me in providing a clinic at Bonneville
to help alleviate the dreaded "porty-potty" syndrome many
of the ladies at the salt complain of,  I think they would
appreciate it,  a small fee and were in business

I have notice the the older ladies dont seem to  complain
as much about
sitting in the porta potties,  so our target clientele(sp)
probably needs to be like the 18-40 yr olds

I thought you would be good since you have  a good
understanding of flow dynamics, and I have a nursing background

what do the rest of you think?

Joe