RE: New Driver Oreintation ( long)

To: "'Keith Turk'" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: RE: New Driver Oreintation ( long)
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 15:19:42 -0700
AMEN to that, Keith.  It may be fun, but its no game.  Wouldn't it be nice
to have the impact absorbing, stroking seats from an Apache in that Camero?
(Not that there's anything like the room required.)

Hey, Tonya, good work, but is your fire suit purple too?

Dale

PS:  I guess we'll have to stop calling your car a "girly" Camero now, just
to stay PC!  LOL  Please, no flames, it's a joke, it's just a joke!  :-)

                When you consider the overall ramifications of racing a
car... there really
                is very little room for error in either of them.... flying
or driving a car
                at 200mph... cept driving the car is safer....

                > Sounds like you owe the Army some royalties, Keith!  Good
                > stuff.
                >
                > Actually, the whole time I was reading that I was thinking
                > ... "flight instructor."
                >
                > Dale C.

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..