re: airbags

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: airbags
From: "Jawno" <roadman@bmi.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 17:00:53 -0700
    I felt I should menttion the fact that my bosses airbags deployed on his
big Dodge Ram truck when he struck a deer. I would assume that would take much
less force than a cement wall at 17mph although he was traveling at highway
speeds.. In fact I hit a cement barrior at 25 miles per hour and it was a much
more severe jolt than that deer that bounced off the left front headlight at
65 one night.
        Jawno