Re: FAO Ardun Bill,Re:Irish Motorsport scene-Non Landspeed

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FAO Ardun Bill,Re:Irish Motorsport scene-Non Landspeed
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 20:00:17 -0700
For what it is worth I bought 2 new 22 pistols once and took them with me to
the salt. I asked the Wendover peace officer at the end of the road if it
would be OK to shoot them somewhere on the dirt road leading from the bend.
he told me it was OK to shoot anywhere as long as you were not shooting
towards town.                      `Since then I have ordered barrels for my
Tompsen Contender not sold in California, for pickup in Elko, and tried all
kinds of wildcats and such near the old Wendover dump.   Name withheld to
protect me.