Disclaimer,

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Disclaimer,
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 21:55:57 EDT
I sent this to Micky, our Irish newbie, as I might have irked a few list
members w/ my last  e-mail......Hey Mick, I hope you didn't get insulted by
my euro-trash  remark, I meant it as a joke. I'm specifically referring to
the rich , jet-set G.P. groupies that follow the tour. My knowledge of G.P.
is about as distant as my car,originally a F 500 (cc) compared to a F 1 car.
AND, I worked in the FD for  28 years in the Bronx with Irishmen and I
retired from fighting with them........Bob, off to the races,Wanner