Champion Spark Plug Decals -and others ARE available

To: land-speed@autox.team.net, lsr_man@yahoo.com
Subject: Champion Spark Plug Decals -and others ARE available
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 20:43:56 +0000
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
To: Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Champion Spark Plug Decal
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 09:08:22 -0700 (PDT)

Does anybody on this list have any idea where I might be able to get two
Champion Spark Plug decals. I have been scouring the internet and sending
EMails for the past two weeks with no luck.  Apparently Champion is going
through some sort of reorganization or being bought out or something, and
they aren't providing anything.  Every decal supplier I could find had
everything except Champion Spark Plug decals.  I'm in need of two decals
about 7" - 12" long to put on the sides of my 1955 NASCAR replica (which
will be run at Maxton, El Mirage, and Bonneville - - maybe Muroc too).
Thanks
Dick J In East Texas

DICK:  THERES A GUY I USED TO SEE ALL THE TIME IN THE NORTHEAST HOTROD
CIRCLES, ESPECIALLY AT RHINEBECK.  HE IS BASED OUT NEAR BUFFALO NY. AND
RUNS A "NOSTALGIA" DECAL/ POSTER/T SHIRT BIZ NAMED "PAST LANE AUTO"...

I THINK HE STILL ADVERTISES IN THE BACK 1"AD  SECTION OF RAGS LIKE R&C HOT
ROD AND ETC.

HOLLER IF YOU CAN'T FIND HIM AND I CAN TRY TO LOOKSEE IF I MIGHT HAVE HIS
PHONE #  OK?

I KNOW HES GOT'EM THAT BIG.  AT PROLLY $4 EACH...

HE'S GOT QUITE A LARGE VARIETY OF VERY NICELY DONE, NICELY COLORED, OLD
-REPRODUCED- WHAT WERE "DECALS," -ARE NOW DONE IN IN "STICKER" FORM. -BUT-
THEY ARE OF 1st RATE QUALITY.

PERHAPS THIS INFORMATION MAY WELL HELP OTHERS LOOKING FOR ACCURATE VINTAGE
IMAGES AS WELL!

  HOPE THIS HELPS YA!

                                 Dirt Track Doug ,in NeuYaWK