Re: vintage engine question - V860

To: mharrison@thehotrodcompany.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: vintage engine question - V860
From: "Phillip Landry" <saltracer@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 15:40:16 -0500
Hi Mike,
We're running a XF/GMR (flathead gas modified roadster) and ran both
electric water and fuel pumps last year. No one in the technical inspection
commented about this setup. Although the rule book does say you are
responsible for the legality of your car for its' class. We have since gone
to a 348 chevy water pump, but still run an electric fuel pump. I don't
think there is much concern with electric items so much as electronic
computer controlled items. ie Electronic fuel injection.  Although
electronic ignition is OK. Phil