Re: New Members

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Members
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 08:16:55 -0700
Keith
Life is good, what more is there to say. Well , we could get into the purple
suit thing you wear but it's be nice to Keith week some where. The new
people are always welcome and need to know about the chat line on
www.landracing.com as well every Tuesday night at 7:00 pm MST. Wish I was at
WOS this week end.
See YA KT.
Glen