Re: Motorcycle streamliners that fell over ...

To: "Waldron, James" <James.Waldron@CWUSA.COM>
Subject: Re: Motorcycle streamliners that fell over ...
From: Doug Odom <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 15:26:58 -0700
        Jim,   After having talked to Vance Breeze a couple of years ago and
having sat ( laid down) in his M/C liner I can tell you what one of the problems
seems to be. It is very hard for your body/mind to realize how far tipped to the
side you are when you are laying on your back looking just over your toes. The
horizon is just to hard to see. Lay on the floor on your back and roll over 45
deg. and your brain thinks everything is fine. Now sit in a chair and try it and
you know your  going to fall over. Vance was going to try and figure how to use
something like a  gyro to help know when it was tipping to the side. He has
never had the time to work it out.
                                Doug Odom in big ditch  ( 65 deg. )