Re: Ugo Fadini report and FIA.

To: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>, "landspeedracer"
Subject: Re: Ugo Fadini report and FIA.
From: "Rick Yacoucci" <turborick@TurboRick.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 19:36:44 -0700
ahhhh ok
I did notice it was very bumpy when getting started on the return runs but
that didn't cause any traction problems for NEB II. What it could have
caused is the
power disconnect to disconnect in the first measured mile on my first backup
run
and then my fuel pressure regulator to malfunction on my second backup run

Rick