Being quiet

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Being quiet
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 18:30:44 -0500
Thanks for the encouragement.... of course your one of the folks who was
top of the list to hang out with when I had the time......  Oh and I bet
you used that Duct Tape cause you HAD IT..... LOL..... ( Margrette thought
he needed more...he didn't.... so I satisfied her desire for More Tape.....
Tom just snickered when I delivered it )

I've been real quite because I've had these personal issues to deal with...
and it's gone extremely well all things considering.... I have to keep my
plans for this next year semi quiet for a bit.... like the 22 of Sept when
the divorce is final.... You can expect some more on the future of my
efforts then...

As for saying anything else.... well Brad and I have had many great
conversations in the last couple of weeks and we sorted out the money
issues associated with racing together.... it's worked out great.... no
problems... and mostly we are still friends which was the critical
factor..... MONEY can't ever replace the history of our friendship...... I
gotta tell you folks.... one of the things that tickled me the most was
Brad Tech'ing Al Teagues car.... awesome that we have come this far in
racing in such a short time....  or that my ole Junk Camaro has come far
enough to honestly compete against the likes of Tom Bryant.... very cool
stuff....

Didn't know you were giving Dan a Ride...... NOW THAT IS KICK ASS..... wish
I could have the opportunity to do that..... he's been so much to so many
people and it's going to be YOUR honor to help him attempt that..... Good
for you Tom...

Keith ( loving life these days..... it's damn sure GOOD )