Re: NON LSR Re: Fathers of the "Drivers"

To: wmtsmith@landracing.com, lsr_man@yahoo.com, albaugh_neil@ti.com,
Subject: Re: NON LSR Re: Fathers of the "Drivers"
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 00:08:31 EDT
wmtsmith@landracing.com writes:

> Dick and Bob--
> WOW---It might be hard to decide who is having the most FUN!!!!!!!! Dick
> you or Monica or Bob and your daughter!!!!!wmts

   We pass around all the good emails in our house, so I forwarded Dicks
reply to my Erica. She emailed back "When will the Neon get a Nitrous set up
and when can I learn to drive a stick?" Her boyfriend just finished in second
place in a NATIONAL machine shop compedtition. So maybe I will get some car
projects finished around here after all. Bob in connecticut