FW: turbo-tornado Denver

To: "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: turbo-tornado Denver
From: "Dana Goulston" <dana@goulston.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 19:02:44 -0700
Hi dad,

Here's the link to Garrett's web site and turbo specs:
http://www.egarrett.com/products/orig_equip.jsp

Here's a link to the turbo bike owners site:
http://www.turbomotorcycles.org/

Here's a Garrett turbo troubleshooting site:
http://www.badbricks.com/main_files/faqs/TurboFailures/

There are also 445 Yahoo groups with the word "Turbo".

I would highly recomend anyone going down this road get:
"Maximum Boost" by Corky Bell
"Motorcycle Turbocharging, Supercharging & Nitrous Oxide" by Joe Haile
(I have a longer reading list if anyone is interested).

Corky Bell's book is absolutely wonderfull and really interesting reading
for all type of racers.

These books will answer all basic questions.

The Haile book contains an extensive supplier list.

I also want to make something very clear. I AM NOT a turbo expert. I've just
been gathering lots of good information, which I am always willing to share
with my fellow bretheren (and sisteren) LS racers.

Have fun!

Dana
#789b