Poor little Rodeck

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Poor little Rodeck
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 22:23:40 -0500
    Well I did the initial tear down tonight.... seems when it went into
forth gear it spun the motor pretty hard.... Data acq quits at ten grand and
it was over that for a bit....

Looks like it dropped a valve seat and that got a Valve which is currently a
newly melded piece of the Head.... course the seat ran around the rest of
the motor and got all but one piston and both heads pretty good....  Not a
Problem thou... ....

OUCH.... Least the Pistons are junk too.... wouldn't want to half ass it!

Keith ( I might have got lucky and saved the oil pump, seems the bits were
contained to the chambers and not the Valley )