Help an old classmate?

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help an old classmate?
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 21:34:03 -0700
This is a commercial ... hope you don't mind.

This kids mother and I went to school together and I was friends with his
dad before he died.  Lance was the top point man in the American Power boat
Association and one year won every race he entered.  His death was a blow to
everyone who knew him.  I don't know the financial situation but they are
selling this customized tow truck that is beautifully maintained.  If you
want pictures I can have them sent to you.

Wes

 >>> Kelly Spafford 08/26/02 03:03PM >>>

As many of you know my brother Lance Faulkner was killed in a Race Boat on
Thanksgiving Day.
His wife Melaine is raising their 20 month old daughter Rylee.
Lance loved toy's and Melaine is in need of selling this one.
Take a minute and look at the pictures below and if you know of anyone that
might be interested in this truck PLEASE send them this E-Mail.

1996 Chevy Dually

Truck :
Custom Paint
Fenders, molded
Shaved door handles
Tono cover with electronic lift
Hid-a-hitch
Air bags - front and rear with compressor and gauges
All leather interior
This truck is tunneled through, (bed and cab) all one
White gage kit
$1200.00 radar front and rear that will de-scramble for 30 seconds
454 engine with *Whipple Charger Blower
Pro-streeted Dually with custom tires and *Weld Racing rims
Original miles 16443 (right now)
 This has been a show truck and has been treated as one, SUPER clean

Amplifiers in the back bed of the Truck
 8 rockfordfosgate puch 250m power amplifiers
  6 accumatch electronic cross over's
 6 optama batteries that run amplifiers and crossovers
 3 rockfordfosgate caps
 6 alpine 12 inch sub-woofers

In the front of the Truck
 16 MB quartz speakers
 2 T.V.'s in the head rests of the back seats
 Clarion V.H.S. Hifi Video player
 A.M., F.M. C.D. player *Eclipse
  6 disc C.D. changer under the seat
 Rockfordfosgate symmetry, (a digital onboard computer for amplifiers and
crossovers)
 neon lights around the sub woofers
 cup holder pull out contains all switches

  OVER $100,000.00 has been invested in this truck
  $30,000.00 in stereo system alone
  asking price, $25,000.00

call Melaine at (801) 229-0070