Re: Tonneau Cover & Water Tank ?

To: drmayf@teknett.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tonneau Cover & Water Tank ?
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 16:10:06 EDT
         Mayf ...... Why not TIG up a nice STAINLESS tank for the water,
since weight is not as critical factor in your LSR Sunbeam as it would
be in a drag car ...... Stainless ballast tanks work out very well, too .
        I know you have TIG welding as I recall seeing some of your pics
of engine parts you fabricated quite a while ago in ' Bama ......
        Good luck with all your work on that Sunbeam Saltshaker !!!
                          Bruce