RE: What Next (non-LSR)

To: "'landspeedracer'" <landspeedracer@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: What Next (non-LSR)
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:17:44 -0700
I second that, John.  I've lived, worked and traveled all over the world,
and  there is NO place like America, even the "good" places like Europe,
Australia, etc.  Much of this world is little more than a hell hole.  I wish
every American could see the third world, I'm convinced it would change a
lot of minds..

We're far from perfect, but there's no other place in the Universe I'd
rather live.  That's why it's so important to fight to preserve what we've
got, there is no where else to run to.

One proud American
Dale C.

PS: And good to see you sticking your toe back in, Dave!

                I've lived overseas, 95% of the people in this country have
now idea how lucky they are to live
                here. America aint perfect, but it sure beats all the other
choices.

                JB

                > Laura and i were talking about a flagpole for the front
lawn this summer..
                Just
                > got bumped up to the top of the list..
                > I know this is a family oriented list but all I have to
say is what a
                bunch of
                > self serving assholes came up with that ruling. They
should be ashamed of
                > themselves.. Politically correct has lost all meaning.
Politically correct
                ought
                > to mean respecting the sacrifices made by others so we can
have the easy
                life we
                > do... A flag in every front yard ought to be a good
start.. I am adding
                one to
                > the hundreds around these parts.. Bad attitude or not I
think anyone that
                does
                > not like it here has one more right not listed in the bill
of rights.. The
                right
                > to leave.. They should do it early and often and don't let
the door hit
                you in
                > the ass...Just keep leaving if it is uncomfortable for you
here i am sure
                it is
                > much nicer where you came from.. Pledge of Allegiance
unconstitutional my
                ass..
                > Dave Dahlgren

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..