We're outta here

To: "LSR list \(E-mail\)" <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: We're outta here
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 19:04:31 -0400
Well, rumor has it that my bike is done and that Nancy and I will be at
Maxton this weekend.  We hope to join one and all for supper Friday evening.

Keith, wait'll you see Nancy's new "flamey" outfit.  Everyone else, wait'll
you see the back of my bike as I get (I hope I hope I hope) my Two Club Hat.

See you all Friday night at the Greek restaurant -- and please let me know
if Friday supper has moved to the new, not-so-law-abiding barbecue place --
or whatever.  I don't have bail money with me.  Otherwise we'll be at the
Pine Acres...

I'll be off the air for a week or so, so don't ask any email questions of me
that might need an answer.

If you really need to get in touch, call the office at 1 800 800 3945 and
leave a message -- I'll eventually call in...  No nationwide cell phone
service is available up here.

            Jon E. Wennerberg
    Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
           #436 M/PS/G 1340 CC
2001: 200.471 mph - 2002 GOAL: 220.554++mph
        Marquette, Michigan 49855
          (That's Way Up North)