Road America 5 June 2002

To: "Kris Fisher \(E-mail\)" <f1374@iserv.net>,
Subject: Road America 5 June 2002
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 17:09:40 -0400
Hey, I just scored an opening at Keith Code's Superbike School at Road
America this Wednesday.  I'll ride Nancy's EX250 in whatever class they've
got an opening for me -- it'll be my fourth school there, but the first time
on the Ninjette bike.  Ask me later if I was in Level 1,2,3 or 4 (I've done
1 2 & 3).  Whatever they've got open I'll take...

I don't know what level/class they'll put me in -- but I've wanted to take
the little bike there for years.  It's only 308#, and not too much motor
oughta make it a tad more difficult to throw it away in the corners. . .
(see my results from Level Two when I high-sided in Turn 8..., or the other
schools when I've crashed ---- hey, what're leathers for, anyhow???)

To Leon and Ardun Bill and others:  Yee-hah!

            Jon E. Wennerberg
    Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
           #436 M/PS/G 1340 CC
2001: 200.471 mph - 2002 GOAL: 220.554++mph
        Marquette, Michigan 49855
          (That's Way Up North)