Re: secondary resistance Q for Tom Bryant, Neil Albaugh, &

To: saltracer@awwwsome.com
Subject: Re: secondary resistance Q for Tom Bryant, Neil Albaugh, &
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 03:47:17 +0000
Thanks Tom!  That did help.  You were able to make me understand WHY
resistance wire is a good thing.  Tahnk you very much for your time.

I do remember ball bearings and that was a "copper spring washer made that
made contact with the end of the spindle and fit inside the front wheel dust
cover"  I think I had'em on my '55, '56 and '57 Chevys...

          Many Thanks again!  -Doug in New Yawk