Re: air foils on F1

To: "landspeedracer" <landspeedracer@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: air foils on F1
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 15:19:29 -0800
Not legal in any open wheel class unless moving up to streamliner, even then
they have to cover a certain % of the tire. As I recall Jim Howe( Mod.Rstr)
wanted to put a small spoiler behind the front tires due to excessive salt
sprey
that year(very wet salt) and was told it was not allowed in front or back of
the tires.
Glen