Re: Oh my god, blue hair, non lsr

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oh my god, blue hair, non lsr
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 13:52:52 -0800
Reminds me about the story about the old codger sitting on a park bench.
A punk rocker with a Mohawk and multi colored hair sits down by him.
The old guy stares at him.
The kid says "What are you staring at old man, never seen something like
this before?"
The old guy says, "Got drunk once and had sex with a parrot ... just
wondering if you were my son."

Wes